- 34 weeks = 8.5 months
- as of tomorrow, only 5 more weeks (35 days) from my due date
- mister should be around 4.25 lbs and 18 inches long
- no changes in his movement from last week. on friday night, husband really got to feel him moving around when we stayed up watching a movie.
- my movement: not a lot of change here either.
- sleep: also, about the same as last week.
- energy level: i have seen a lot of change this week in energy. by about 10 am and then again at 2pm, im ready for a nap. this is fine except for the fact that im at work and siestas are frowned upon.
- nursery: on sunday, i dropped the fabric for the rocker off to my mom's cousin. she is recovering the cushions and im stoked to see how they turn out. last night, i played around with our awesome baby monitor and i think i will have to rearrange the room a little to make sure the camera can see into the crib well. after thats all set, i will start putting together the collage wall. i was at the flea market on saturday and i found a really great piece to use as a shelf and photo display. i am waiting for something i ordered from etsy to come in and only need a few more picture frames. the wall is really coming together in my mind ... lets just hope it doesnt look rediculous when i put it up.
- belly button: in
- stretch marks: none
- we went to tour the hospital on tuesday night. the staff and rooms seem great. there was something oddly comforting about being in a room with a bunch of people going thru almost the exact same thing as you. all the women in our group looked to be in their 3rd trimester and if i had to guess, i would say that maybe only one other couple already has a kid.
- i finally signed us up for a birthing class. it was too late to get us into one at the hospital and i had a hard time finding a local place that didnt seem to have an agenda. unfortunately, its only 2 weeks before our due date so i have to make sure we wont loose all our money if i go into labor before we make it to the class :)
|nursery sneak peek|