- 33 weeks = 8.25 months
- mister should be about 4 lbs and 17 inches long
- his movement: a lot :) he has been doing his best to stretch my stomach from the inside out. i love to place my phone on my belly button so the movement is a little more visible.
- my movement: seems to be screeching to a halt. i am officially taking husband up on his offers to go get me something. mostly because he can get wherever and back before i could even roll my tail off the sofa.
- sleeping: less and less. im not complaining though ... i still get a lot more then most pregnant women. it mostly has to do with movement. we sleep on a memory foam mattress that has an extra soft foam padding on top (not able to remove). i think this is making it harder for me to flip over during the night and that is what wakes me up. i could try and sleep on the guest bed which is a firmer mattress but then i wouldnt sleep well because there isnt enough room for husband, me and mister.
- energy level: i have my ups and downs. last friday, i stayed home to clean house and i was able to get a lot done. i spent about 8 hours working with only an hour break ... then i hit bottom and had to rest for a while.
- nursery: on friday, i cleaned up the nursery so anyone that came to the shower could see our progress. we did receive one of the prints i registered for but i need to find a frame to fit before i hang it.
- belly button: still in but i feel like it is stretched to the max.
- stretch marks: none yet