Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

etsy ecstasy: nursery prints

i wont be able to really focus on the nursery until we find out the gender, but i do have a few ideas.  one of those ideas includes covering a wall with framed prints that are colorful and inspire.  below is a collections of prints i really love from etsy.  of course some work for just a boy or girl but most would be fine for either. 

the dream catcher by parada creations

so loved by the wheatfield
a little peacock print by deka animals

 

every beat of my heart by hair brained schemes
lone feather by satchel and sage

good morning sunshine by UUPP

rawrr means i love you in dinosaur by hair brained schemes

bloom where you are planted by parada creations

{click on the picture to shop}

i may have to do another post to show you all the awesome prints i found on etsy that would be perfect for my kitchen too  ;-)

3 comments:

  1. I love the chevron print. But then again, I'm a sucker for grey and yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh I love all of these!! So cute and bright

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this post? Weird. Anyway! They're all very cute! There's a couple that I've had saved in my favorites too. Great minds!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...