its been almost 4 months and i have yet to introduce to you our new bundle of joy.
here are a few tid bits about her and how things have been going:
- she is named after my grandmother and my mother-in-law.
- her arrival was wonderful and uneventful.
- henry calls her "geen" or "sister" and is really getting the hang of being a big brother.
- she likes to be held by henry even when it doesnt look comfy at all.
- she was a bit fussy the first 4 weeks. we (the docs and i) decided she must be having reflux issues. the medicine helped a lot but i think she is finally outgrowing it. we stopped giving her medicine this past week.
- the kids have a shared nursery but she still sleeps in our room.
- she finally has outgrown her bassinet so we just moved her crib to a corner in our room.