Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

imogene ellen

its been almost 4 months and i have yet to introduce to you our new bundle of joy.  


here are a few tid bits about her and how things have been going: 
  • she is named after my grandmother and my mother-in-law. 
  • her arrival was wonderful and uneventful. 
  • henry calls her "geen" or "sister" and is really getting the hang of being a big brother. 
  • she likes to be held by henry even when it doesnt look comfy at all. 
  • she was a bit fussy the first 4 weeks.  we (the docs and i) decided she must be having reflux issues.  the medicine helped a lot but i think she is finally outgrowing it. we stopped giving her medicine this past week.  
  • the kids have a shared nursery but she still sleeps in our room. 
  • she finally has outgrown her bassinet so we just moved her crib to a corner in our room. 

so here she is in all her cuteness, a ridiculous amount of pictures of imogene ellen.  






















6 comments:

  1. How have you not completely exploded from the cuteness yet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love. That last picture has to go in a frame, for real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful blessing!!! Love the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!! I'm so happy I came to your blog to see these. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Usually, I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man. Best article I have ever read

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today has being the most happiest day of my life after 5 year of sadness and sorrow without being with the one i love, i tried all my possible best to make sure i make my lover happy but it never seems to work out well it was like am doing everything in vain but all thanks to Dr.Voodoo for coming to change all my worries and sadness to Joy. I knew the great man when i read some wonderful reviews about Him how he has helped a lots of people on there relationship problem i was reading a magazine which then i saw great testimonies as well which then i decided not to waste time. He told me not to worry that he assures me that within 3day everything would be sorted out i believed Dr.Voodoo so much because i believe he can't fail me and i sent him all my details. Truly Dr.Voodoo never failed me,my husband who left me for good a year come back to me. My husband and i have been living contentedly since this spell caster reunited us together with his love spells. Thank you so so so much Dr.Voodoo for your powerful spells. Expressions are not sufficient to say thank you, here is his email address(voodoospell10@gmail.com) or call (+2348135790702) for more information or WhatsApp with him.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...