Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

high five for friday

here is a list of my five favorite things from this week:

1) tuesday evening, i headed to my hometown for a funeral.  although it was a very sad occasion, it was great to see some people i havent seen in a very long time.  also, i got a chance to sit and eat dinner with my mom, dad and bro and visit with my sister and nephew.  


2)  people often ask us if mailey and omar are related.  i love that even though they do not share a bloodline, they look and love like they are brother and sister.  
3)  gummy worms helped me get over hump day.  

4)  made it through 15 weeks of pregnancy and my "baby-on-the-way-acne" is finally clearing up a bit.


5)  i am well aware of the ridiculous amount of photos i post of my dogs, but seriously, these ears make my heart smile!!!!

there you have it folks.  
have a wonderful weekend!!!

head on over to from my grey desk to see more:
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I LOOOOVE that top in your baby bump picture! Absolutely beautiful! Where did you get it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so hard NOT to post pet pics when they're so darn cute. I love how alike your dogs look! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dogs are the best! Love your dress too!

    Thanks for stopping by the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After reading your comment on my blog I popped over to visit your blog...I don't think there's anything wrong with too many dog pictures!! And i agree...their ears are the cutest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gummy worms are the only way to get through a bad day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...