1) tuesday evening, i headed to my hometown for a funeral. although it was a very sad occasion, it was great to see some people i havent seen in a very long time. also, i got a chance to sit and eat dinner with my mom, dad and bro and visit with my sister and nephew.
2) people often ask us if mailey and omar are related. i love that even though they do not share a bloodline, they look and love like they are brother and sister.
3) gummy worms helped me get over hump day.
4) made it through 15 weeks of pregnancy and my "baby-on-the-way-acne" is finally clearing up a bit.
5) i am well aware of the ridiculous amount of photos i post of my dogs, but seriously, these ears make my heart smile!!!!
there you have it folks.
have a wonderful weekend!!!
head on over to from my grey desk to see more: