Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

flash back friday

i am feeling a little more nostalgic than usual today... 

this weekend, husband and i will be attending my 10 year high school reunion.  they have planned out an entire weekend of festivities, including the homecoming football game, meeting up at the local watering hole, family picnic in the park and topping it off with a fancy saturday night dance.  

i LOVE the fact that husband and i went to high school together.  it really does make the whole reunion thing a lot more fun for both of us.  his was last year and knowing everyone helped a lot.  tonight, he will  be able to reunite with some old friends as well, this means i dont have to worry about him having a good time {i tend to be that girl that tries to make sure everyone is enjoying themselves}. 

so without further ado, here are a few pics i have from my senior year ...  
this senior pic makes me laugh out loud every time i see it.  i look like such a b.o.d.  just to let you know, i am the ONLY girl in my class that posed like this HA!   
this pic also makes me laugh.  it was taken the day after a very eventful trip to raleigh with this group 
...  an evening of putt putt, lazar tag and sonic.  

this is stephen, my bff / senior prom date / 6th grade boyfriend.  i soooo wish i had the pic scanned where stephen's dad caught him looking at my boobs HA!  can i just say, off the record, i look so tiny, young and full of life in this pic {this can be said without sounding conceited because it is true}. anywho, i went to my prom with my best friend which is soooooo much better than going with someone you are actually dating.  we had a great time and to this day,stephen has remained such a good friend.  him and jen landed in NC this morning from CA.  even if the reunion turns out to be awkward and lame, at least i get to look forward to see the few peeps i have kept up with and miss dearly.  

to all you fantastic peeps that read my blog, thanks and have a lovely weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. YES - love the first picture. I'm jealous that I didn't have a cool 1998 to pose behind. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...