|husband and i spent last saturday night at home giggling and being silly. |
i thought it was only appropriate that mister join in on the giggles.
- 38 weeks = 9.5 months
- expected birthday: november 7, 2012 ... aka 6 more days :)
- movement: i still feel his head under my left ribs. we go for our doctors appointment this afternoon, so they will be able to confirm his position.
- my movement/comfort: my stomach is really hard these days. it doesnt really give which makes getting up and down rather difficult. for the most part im sleeping well thanks to my tylenol pm. i still wake up at least once, maybe twice, a night to use the bathroom and flip over.
- energy level: about the same as it was last week. im tired a lot so i rest a lot but i also have short burst of energy that helps me to get things done.
- belly button: in but completely flattened out (see above picture)
- stretch marks: none
- nursery: i refuse to buy anything else for the walls. this weekend i will get the changing table pad and baby tub. these are the last two items on my list before mister gets here.
- other: tomorrow i reach the 39 weeks mark. it is very likely that i will not post a 39 week update, seeing how next thursday i will be a mom. i plan on taking my laptop to the hospital in case i have time to kill but of course, i make no guarantees. i will make sure to post a photo or ten to instagram (@mebenfield) and twitter (follow me here).
wanna see something funny?
here is a reminder of how the outfit above fit about 20 weeks ago.