Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

high five for insta-friday

today im linking up with lauren, jeanette, and rachel to share my favorite little things from this week that make my heart smile.

ONE:
saturday morning cuddle session with these two.

TWO:
pulling off a surprise birthday dinner for my mom.

THREE:
receiving orders from etsy.  they always feel like a present even if you bought something for someone else.

FOUR: 
final touches to prepare for mister.


FIVE:
today is my last day of work until january 2013.  i know im not about to go on a luxurious vacation or anything but im excited about the thought of being home for the next 8 weeks with my little guy.  i plan on making it as vacation like as possible :)



Photobucket

life rearranged

friday favorite things | finding joy

8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your mom! I love surprise parties. I hope y'all had a blast celebrating her!

    I love getting orders in the mail. & i agree with you; it always does feel like a present!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dogs are precious!! Happy High Five for Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puppy snuggles are the best!!

    I love getting things from Etsy too. People are so creative with how they package the items they ship and I love seeing what they do.

    Have a great weekend and enjoy the beginning of your "vacation".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could probably stand to take a tutorial about how to creativity wrap and ship things for my Etsy shop! I would love to be a more frequent customer of Etsy in the future... who wouldn't?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah for your last day for now!! and I love getting things in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um, your dogs are precious. <3
    www.caidailyrant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for spending time with your new little guy :) Your little burp cloths are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...