- 35 weeks = 8.75 months
- 29 days until my due date ... as of tomorrow, i only have 4 weeks left. what the what!
- mister should be about the size of a honeydew melon, measuring up to 18 inches long and weighing in over 5 lbs. however, i look like i have something much larger then a honeydew in my belly.
- mister movement: things are getting a little crowded in the ole' uterus so the movements havent been as large as they were, but just as often.
- my movement: in a word "elegant" or maybe even "graceful" LOL! ok, i just pulling your leg that feel asleep. whats that? your legs arent falling asleep every 30 minutes ... maybe its just me. HA! lets just say that i have felt quite large and awkward these past few days. and yes, i know, its only going to get worse.
- sleep: waking a few more times during the night this week and finding it a little harder to get back to sleep.
- comfort: well, i finally went bra shopping. i was able to find a nursing bra that seems to fit pretty well. if anyone else is having a hard time, i decided to go with the brovado brand (thanks for the suggestion kristi).
- energy level: about the same as last week.
- belly button: in
- stretch marks: none
- birthing class: i signed up last friday and went by to pay and pick up any materials needed for the class. since we will be doing the 1 day class, we have several videos to watch before we go. i have only gotten through the first two and have learned a lot and i think husband is getting a lot out of them as well. so, the videos alone have been worth the effort and cost of the birthing class. im not sure i would have put this much effort into it if i had not heard such great things from my readers. thanks ladies!
- nursery: i finally have my area rug and i started putting together the collage wall. i plan on organizing a lot this weekend and find a proper place for things instead of shoving it up on the closet shelves. i think i will wait to do a nursery reveal post instead of showing any more random pictures ... so stay tuned!
- other: i had a doctor's appointment this morning and everything seems to be right on track. from here on out, i will see them once a week.
- also: we had our final baby shower last saturday afternoon. my aunts hosted it at my mom's house. it was really great to have a bunch of family friends i havent seen in a while. i know i have mentioned it on here before, but we have just been overwhelmed with generosity, love and support from everyone.
here are a few photos from the shower on saturday.