- 29 weeks = 7.25 months
- 15 to 17 inches long and about 2.5 to 3 lbs ... basically the size of a butternut squash (see below).
- mister movement: lots! usually around 11am and 9:30 or 10pm is when he is the most active. i havent felt any hiccups yet and im hoping he doesnt take after his father with those. husband tends to get the hiccups for days at a time.
- food cravings: i have been craving fruit mostly. finally located some figs at my local whole foods so i have been snacking on them and fresh strawberries a lot.
- sleeping: still only getting up once, around 6am, to use the bathroom.
- my movement: the sofa in the basement stays pulled out into a bed most of the time for optimum lounging ... i have to do a little rocking motion when getting up. also, my left foot falls asleep often so i end up walking funny until it wakes up.
- comfort: my biggest issue has been finding a bra that fits well, that is supportive and even mildly comfortable. i wont go into too much detail but i have taken one back to the maternity store and plan on taking back the one i just exchanged and they keep getting more expensive. needless to say, if this is my only complaint, i am very well aware that i am one lucky girl.
- heartburn: gone for now ... hip hip hurray!!!
- mood/emotions: pretty normal as far as i can tell.
- energy level: i am noticing a difference here and find myself getting tired more easily.
- nursery: no updates here. still the same as last week (see above)
- belly button: still in ... although it is getting very shallow :)
- stretchmarks: none yet
- what to wear: i feel like i have had a growth spurt in the past week. things that fit fine just 7 days ago, no longer seem conformable. luckily this opens me up to 2 pairs of work pants that have been a little big but now im down a couple of tops. no worries though, thinking about stopping by some thrift stores to see if i can find a few things to get me through this last stretch (pun intended).
- looking forward to: baby showers! i am so looking forward to celebrating with our friends and family over the next month or so. also, we havent really purchased anything for mister yet. i have been holding out and saving our funds for anything that we will need before and just after he gets here. i haven't even bought one outfit, although we have been given a few really cute ones.
its hard to believe i will be 30 weeks pregnant tomorrow.