my new years resolution is to get back to that creative mindset i was in this time last year.
- my camera and i were having a good time getting to know each other
- i was having fun with my wardrobe.
- husband, mailey and i were being adventurous.
- i had red hair then decided cut my own bangs.
- i was posting a lot more
- i was being productive and thrifty.
dont get me wrong, we have been super busy with church and family, work and holiday stuff. i mean life is moving forward and it is good! i just havent really been super creative and expressing myself a lot. so THAT is what i would like to achieve in 2012.
one of the excuses i have for getting lazy is that we bought a house and moved back in august. i mean, how have i not shared that with you guys?!? so be prepared to see some DIY projects coming up.
im pretty excited about this year and the good things to come.
HAPPY 2012 FOLKS!!!!!