Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

uno of 30


blazer:  kohls (lc)
grey top:  gap ($3)
pants:  old navy
ballet flats:  old navy



im not a big fan of wearing only black and white.  this pop of red in the form of super comfy shoes made it tolerable.  also, this grey cotton shirt is comfy way to tone down a dressy blazer.  

on another note:  yay for tuesdays!  

after a good day at work, i went to starbucks to meet my future sister-in-law to catch up and talk about wedding stuff.  then, i left to go to my very first meetup group.  husband and i headed to tir na nog for beer and a bible.  it was really awesome to meet new people that are interested in talking about God over a guinness.  if you live near raleigh and your interested, join us tuesday 2/15. 

2 comments:

  1. I have a nearly identical outfit on today. I love me some blazers. They are a staple in my winter wardrobe.

    I can't wait to see you work that into your 30 days.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...