Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

etsy ecstasy

crazy daisy print
after my grandmother passed away, i inherited her green, crazy daisy, corning ware set.  i love them and they fit in our little rental home perfectly.  the best part is they are so durable, which is very helpful since we no longer have a dishwasher.

i would love to start collecting other prints that went well with our current set ... without being so matchy.

here are a few dishes i am swooning over from esty.  
dont forget to click the pics to shop. 

woodland print
spring blossom print
yellow flowers print
country festival print
merry mushroom print
wheat pattern

3 comments:

  1. oooooh - my mom used to have the crazy daisy set. brings back memeories.


    I have an entire corning ware set that I covet. It doesn't match my kitchen but I'll never get rid of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I have the "crazy daisy", (as you call them) dishes, too! I bought them at a thrift store when I moved into my first apt. Do you have the gravy boat? It's awesome! If you set tea lights in it (and the coffee mugs, too), it glows! Makes for a super-cute centerpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While some of these are the same from drug to drug, there are others that can be very different depending on which drug is being abused. captain america ecstasy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...