Tuesday, January 11, 2011

etsy ecstasy

crazy daisy print
after my grandmother passed away, i inherited her green, crazy daisy, corning ware set.  i love them and they fit in our little rental home perfectly.  the best part is they are so durable, which is very helpful since we no longer have a dishwasher.

i would love to start collecting other prints that went well with our current set ... without being so matchy.

here are a few dishes i am swooning over from esty.  
dont forget to click the pics to shop. 

woodland print
spring blossom print
yellow flowers print
country festival print
merry mushroom print
wheat pattern

2 comments:

  1. oooooh - my mom used to have the crazy daisy set. brings back memeories.


    I have an entire corning ware set that I covet. It doesn't match my kitchen but I'll never get rid of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I have the "crazy daisy", (as you call them) dishes, too! I bought them at a thrift store when I moved into my first apt. Do you have the gravy boat? It's awesome! If you set tea lights in it (and the coffee mugs, too), it glows! Makes for a super-cute centerpiece.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...