Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

so what

click on this button to link up with mamma dew at life after i dew.

so what if:

  • i eat every last bite on my plate even if i was full 20 minutes ago.  its polite, is it not? 
  • i bite my nails.  ill try to stop again and everyone will be proud for all of 6 months until i start it up again.  
  • i wear my pjs to the grocery store and to the movies.  out of courtisy, i always ask husband if he is embarrassed to be seen with me and am willing to change if he says yes.
  • i wear my flip flops when there is snow on the ground, you dont pay my insurance if i end up getting sick. 
  • i very rarely pass gas.  and no, i am NOT lying.  and yes, there might be something wrong with me. 
  • i give too much information most of the time. 
  • i agree with dana at hancock heir about mac & chz being a meal all by itself. 
  • if i am loud.  chances are, you have know me a long time and i have always been loud and you have always complained about it ... yet, we are still friends. 
  • i am thinking about what to eat for lunch at 8:15 am.  i found a great friend because of our common interests in being prepared to eat several hours in advance. 

2 comments:

  1. Im agree in all the statements! except of eatin for being polite!!
    HAHA


    SEE YOU!

    THELOVELYSANDOTBLOGSPOTDOTCOM
    TONIO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just because we started thinking about what to eat for lunch at 8:15 didn't mean I ever actually made a decision about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...