sweater: old navy
dress and tights: kohls
i know what you are thinking "enough with the black boots already!" well, i had all intentions of wearing my black heels with this dress today. they looked great with the tights and really took the dress up a notch. BUT i looked out this morning and saw it was wet and leaves everywhere, so i put my boots on.
i, elizabeth, vow to wait until at least saturday to wear these boots again!
i am a 3rd of the way through this challenge and here is what i have learned so far:
- i have a hard time wearing an outfit i put together sometimes. if i remix something fun and its "just another day" i want to save it for something more exciting.
- i am feeling less silly about taking and posting pics.
- i love the fact that i get to use my camera everyday.
- tights make everything more fun!
- if i had to take pics and post everyday then i would always be more aware of what i am wearing.
- kendi is a genius for thinking up a challenge that makes people have to shop in their own closet.
- the white and brown shirts i wear as "1st layer items" need to be replaced. they are looking pretty rough.
- even though i am a gemini (my excuse), i can stick with a project/challenge and see it thru to the end.
happy hump day!