Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

reunion

two fridays ago, i mentioned that husband and i were headed to our hometown for my 10 year class reunion.  i will not lie, i was not 100% looking forward to it.  the tickets were pricey and it didnt seem like there was going to be a good turnout.  i made a decision a week or so before hand, that no matter what, i was going to enjoy myself and have a great time ... and guess what, we had a blast.  the entire weekend was full of fun and there was lots of hugging and laughing going on.  of course, jen and stephen were in town and it is physically, mentally and emotionally impossible to a bad time with those two around.

here are a few of my favorite pics from the weekend:
the class
stephen and i
me and my sexy man
the group
jen and i laughing
christina, jen and mr. bones getting reacquainted 
da boys
joanne and i 
prom pic reenactment #1
jen, amy jo and i 
prom pic reenactment #2
christina, amy jo and i
ending the night with jen and jonathan 
ending the night with me carrying my shoes hanging with the fremont crowd
there are a lot more ... but seeing how many of my readers do not know the peeps i went to high school with, i will not bore you with any more pics.

my advice is, if you assume you are going to an awkward and boring event, chances are, you wont have a good time.  live it up a little and enjoy life and all the awkwardness along the way :)

3 comments:

  1. i had so much fun! can't wait to see you at christmas boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pictures! sadly, i didn't go to my 10 year reunion. i probably should have.

    and also, this is said in the most sincere and not creepy way possible, your "girls" looked great in that dress. hahahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great advice cause I am kinda dreading mine! Looks like you had fun!

    And you looked so HOT! ; )

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...