- 28 weeks = 7 months
- mister could weight between 1.5 to 2.5 lbs and could be almost 15 inches long.
- a couple of weeks ago, i misspoke and said i was in my 3rd trimester. turns out i am NOW in my 3rd trimester at 28 weeks ... with only 2 more months to go. i guess its because the 36 weeks vs 40 weeks thing. either way, im 6.5 weeks away from my due date and thats only comes to 35 weeks ... see how it can get confusing.
- a kind friend has loaned husband and i their heartbeat monitor doppler thingy. i was able to share misters heartbeat with my whole family and i get to hear him every night before bed. isnt technology fun!
- things to look forward to: i hear/read that i could start leaking (as in lactating) any day now ... fun! and so far i have not experienced any braxton hicks contractions but these could also be right around the corner.
- food cravings: still nothing too exciting. i did manage to get some black California figs at whole foods but still none of the green ones.
- sleeping: just fine for the most part. i wake up around 5 or 6 to use the bathroom and then back to bed with me. the other night i didnt sleep well because of horrible dreams but other than that, its been pretty normal.
- mood/emotions: i feel in control of my emotions still, although, husband might would tell you differently.
- nursery: last week, my mother-in-law brought over a rocking chair for us to use. im excited to add something to the room from husband's side of the family. he said he remembers the chair being at his grandmothers house for as long as he can think back. i just need to recover the cushions and it will be a perfect spot to rock mister to sleep.