- 27 weeks = 6.75 months
- last week, i told you that he was about 2 lbs and 14 inches long ... i am sure he is bigger, but the web tells me that he hasnt grown a whole lot this week. he might be reaching just over 2 lbs and just under 15 inches.
- mister's eye lids are no longer fused together.
- heart rate was 140something at our appointment on wednesday.
- i plan on doing a one hour movement test this evening. that means ill have to drink some yummy juice (im thinking grapefruit) and lay down for an hour. i just want to count and make sure mister moves at least 10 times during that hour. he has been moving just fine but my doctor said its a good way to make sure he is moving around ok.
- i officially do not have gestational diabetes, woo hoo!
- they did say my iron was a little lower then what they wanted. whats that you say? the oatmeal creme pies i have been eating after lunch arent high in iron? so i guess i will be adding some extra greens, eggs and red meat to my diet over the next 2 weeks to see if i can get my iron up.
- yup, you heard me, i have graduated to the every 2 weeks appointments.
- other than the iron (and it was just mentioned, not made a big deal about) the doctor says everything seems to be on track.
my heartburn is much better then it was last week which is nice.my heartburn went away and suddenly returned last night after a spicy bowl of ... cereal? its ok though. its still manageable.
- the most exciting news i have for this week is that i finally finished painting the crib. yay!
- ... and now i get to start on the changing table :)