i am taking some time to link up with lauren and jeannett to share with you five of my favorite things from this past week. so here they are in no particular order ...
1) finally started painting mister's crib. like i mentioned in my 24 week update, its a slow process but i think its going to turn out great!
2) after entering data into a spreadsheet for 2 days straight, i finally decided to step out of the office for a nice walkabout wednesday afternoon. it was just what i needed to get warm (because the ac was pumping hard) and refocus.
3) its been a while since i broke out the juicer but husband and i decided we really wanted a boost of vitamins this week. i have to say that i wasnt too impressed with the green apple/carrot combo. it was pretty good but i prefer the red apples to make it a bit sweeter.
4) one reason i was wanting to juice is because i have been feeling super tired lately and i thought it might help ... like first trimester kind of tired. we have been cutting back on our budget which means we have been eating a little more sandwiches and chips. anywho, i spent 2 nights this week on the couch cuddling with a pup and getting a little shut eye before husband came home from school. it was refreshing and i always enjoy a good cuddle with my mailey!
5) finally finished up 2/3rds of my pregnancy. time has been flying by. it seems like just yesterday i was announcing our joyous news and now its almost time to meet mister. im getting more and more excited but also a little nervous about getting everything ready.
have a great weekend!