i have been looking forward to linking up with lauren for this week's high fives.
so here they are, in no particular order, 5 awesome things from this past week:
- after announcing our bundle of joy on the way, we have received so much love and encouragement from our friends and family. it just reminds me how blessed we are.
- finally found a maternity bathing suite that didnt cost one million dollars and doesnt make me feel like a 80 year old blimp.
- realizing that as of today, i am less than 3 weeks away from our babymoon trip.
- realizing that my awesome brother-in-law might be able to save us a chunk of change with some things that my jeep needs desperately.
- thai chopped chicken salad from panera ... its soooo yummy!