Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

high five for friday

yay for another friday!!!  

i have been looking forward to linking up with lauren for this week's high fives.

so here they are, in no particular order, 5 awesome things from this past week: 
  1. after announcing our bundle of joy on the way, we have received so much love and encouragement from our friends and family.  it just reminds me how blessed we are.
  2. finally found a maternity bathing suite that didnt cost one million dollars and doesnt make me feel like a 80 year old blimp.  
  3. realizing that as of today, i am less than 3 weeks away from our babymoon trip.  
  4. realizing that my awesome brother-in-law might be able to save us a chunk of change with some things that my jeep needs desperately. 
  5. thai chopped chicken salad from panera ... its soooo yummy!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by the blog!

    Yes, I'll give Birchbox a little more time before I decide to quit! Maybe June will blog our socks off!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...