Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

1) the hard facts

day 01 - a picture of yourself with ten facts


since i have recently posted something similar, i will keep this short and sweet. 

               i am ...
    1. a Christ follower
    2. a middle child
    3. a lucky aunt 
    4. a fisher :)
    5. a spoiled wife
    6. a cute dog owner
    7. a loud mouth
    8. sarcastic
    9. a summer lover
    10. a blogger!

this challenge is going to be a lot of fun and we have some great bloggers participating.  
and if you dont believe me, take a looksy:

dana @ hancock heir
sheelah @ mcmiss


if you would like to join us, email me at mrs.elizabethbenfield@gmail.com 
and start taking some pics!

4 comments:

  1. that is a super cute pic of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have never guessed at #8 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think you're a loud mouth! Loud mouth implies something bad. You just have a louder inside voice than most people :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog from Dana's. I am joining in (a day late)... or at least attempting to.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...