i have a few new followers, so i decided to flash back to a post from last august and tell you a little about myself.
... getting to know me, getting to know all about me.
uninteresting and silly facts about me:
- i giggle every time someone says "duty." especially, when the word is used in military conversation or any serious context. the more somber the mood ... the more i giggle.
- i love spinning toddlers around and then watch them try to walk
- i despise my handwriting
- i could eat cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- one of the first things i notice about someone is their pant/shoe combination.
- its a little scary and unhealthy how excited i get about food.
- i really dont have a style (although, im working on it). deep inside me lives many style personalities and i dont have the skill nor cajonies to mesh them all together.
- i despise working out. i always can think of 73.5 things i need to do or would rather be doing.
- i have known husband since the 6th grade and if someone would have told me he would end up husband, i probably would have kicked them in the shin.
- if i was ever given an extra $10 in change at walmart (and only there) im pretty sure i would not give it back. i would hope they were trying to repay me for the time they have stolen from my life, standing in their blasted lines.
- if i had a theme song it would be float on by modest mouse.
- i think that ethnic babies/children are cuter than caucasians babies/children 75% of the time ... not trying to be a racist, just sayin
- i think in another life i was a pirate or ninja ... or maybe a pirate ninja
- in elementary school, when it was time to get my eyes checked, i would stare at the lights while waiting in line, hoping i would have to get glasses.
- husband was never my boyfriend, before he was husband.
- if i was an animal, i think i would be a llama.
- bartok the magnificent was one of my very favorite movies ... at the age of 20. i just love that little bat
- i used to be a baton twirler and almost won a pageant because i was that good at it.
- i would rather hang out with someone i dont even like than be by myself for too long ...
- ... except on car rides. i enjoy driving by myself and singing what i want to sing as loud as i want to sing it (and sometimes i talk to myself).