Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

pumpkin patch

last weekend, i went with my family to visit a local pumpkin patch.  i always love spending the day with them and especially my nephew.  i usually try to get some great shots of him being him, but this particular day, he was just not having it.


hay ride in a covered wagon

v hated that great big jack-o-lantern

... and a little iffy with the huge spider too

1st time eating popcorn.  Doesnt mom look so pretty :)

my little man and i 

picking out his pumpkin 

contemplating chewing on his pumpkin

throwing a fit when i tried to get him to take some mommy and me pics
animal FUN!


HA!




sister and i got our face painted like 4 yr olds, FUN!!!!  

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pictures! I JUST got finished blogging about babies and pumpkins and you just further proved my point. I'm a sucker for kids and pumpkins. Your nephew is too much. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...