Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

missed reconnections

dear nice lady i met in a fuquay varina thrift store last tuesday, 


remember me?  i found a pair of black boots for only $8 but they were just slightly too big.  you were eying me as i tried them on and i figured you would get better use from them.  and then you told me about the black frye boots that you found and they were too small.  i gave you my card and said i would buy them from you but you said i could just have them ... for free.  remember how i asked you to call my cell?  remember how you said you come to raleigh a lot and would call, we could meet and i could have these boots.  


oh, how i long for your call!  


i can image what they might look like this 



patiently waiting, 
elizabeth 

1 comment:

  1. Awww I hope that woman calls you back! And if not, the boots probably weren't that fabulous...

    I hope you had a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...