Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

motivation

i signed up for a 4 mile run with church folk, husband and my sister for april 20th.  yay me! 

now, im sitting here after by big accomplishment thinking "what the heck have i gotten myself into?" i cant muster up the excitement to train properly and the thought of not training makes me feel super anxious.  so i will ask pinterest for the inspiration and motivation i need to complete my run today.   

in case you are in need of the same motivation, here are a few things that spoke to me: 










3 comments:

  1. Great job on signing up! Love this post :)

    Health food giveaway over at my place!

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go you! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...