Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

husband vs. wife questionnaire

i saw this on sitting in a tree and thought it would be fun.  

note: my answers are orange, husband's are green and any notes with be {in brackets}.

1. How long have you been married?

5 years and 5 months
5.2 yrs

2. Where was your first date?

as a couple?  42nd street oyster bar  
Went to the fair together somewhere around 1995 or 96. Or 42nd St Oyster bar in 2006

3. Where was your first kiss? 

at the wayne county fair on the ferris wheel
Wayne co fair grounds, I think. Or it could have been inside of a plastic tube slide maze thingy at this fun house place in middle school. Razmataz or some jive. 


4. Who first said, "I love you"?

husband
Probably her. She chased me for years. 
{this is funny because husband tried to make me fall in love with him for 7 years until i caved.  im so glad he was persistent!}

5. What were your wedding colors?
coral, turquoise and navy
Coral colors?  I was looking at her. Nothing else.

6. What is her most commonly used phrase? 
"cool beans"
Cool beans

7. Who is her celebrity crush? 
it used to be wilmer valderram but i dont really have one right now

Use to be fes from that 70s show , now it might be Zoey deschanel. 

8. If she was ordering drinks for both of you what would you each get?   
i would order a porter beer (preferably a local brew) and would get husband and grey goose martini, extra dirty. 
Do we have a driver? I honestly can't say, her mood would determine that. A Dark porter, a Shiraz, a jegar bomb. Not in that order. 


9. What is the best meal she has ever cooked you?   
he really likes my spaghetti 

I really liked the beef brisket meal she made last week. She cooks a lot of yummy dishes though. 

10. What is the worst meal she has ever cooked you?  
that time i didnt cook the chicken all the way thru and he is not a fan of the tofu
I'll eat anything... Twice. 


11. What is the most-played song on her iPod?
mumford & sons cd
cherry blossoms probably. Henry falls asleep when she sings it. 


12. What would she say is your most annoying habit?
finishing my sentences but it be wrong
I make too much money, and I finish her sentences... Incorrectly. 

13.  What is the last thing she does before she goes to bed?  
kiss my husband
Asks me if there is anything she can pray for me about. 

14.  If you could throw out one item of her clothing what would it be?  
my jackets that pile up on the back of the sofa
They are all pilled together, you would never be able to pick up just one. 

15. What would you say is your favorite thing about her?
boobies

She has a great personality? No, right now it is how wonderful of a mother she is. 

16. What's her go-to drink at Starbucks? 
chai tea latte or the pike roast
Coffee


17. What's her blog's name?

best.day.ever.
best.day.ever,  I.think.


note from husband:  "Ps I typed all this with my thumb on my phone while the other arm is asleep bc h us passed out on me. My hand hurts and I'm hungry. Aint nobody got time for that"

photos by christine hall

3 comments:

  1. I love 42nd street. Our first date was actually to the gym then cookout. We were in high school but then our first real date was to firebirds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun idea! I like Mark's "ain't nobody got time for that" :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...