today, im linking up with lauren at from my grey desk to talk about my five favorite things from this week.
1) yay for being on day 11 of my workout plan. i went through this plan in 2011 and completed all 3 levels except for the last workout on level 3. that day was the day we moved into our new house and i just kept putting it off and then it never happened. husband is doing it with me this time and im hoping to see it through to the very last day.
2) my first attempt at homemade bread did not exactly qualify as a success. that is ok though. i am determined to find a good recipe that i can make weekly and will take the place of the sandwich bread we buy.
3) i downloaded the free mini week from the fresh 20 website. they offer recipes and shopping lists for meals that do not include preservatives, frozen ingredients or processed foods. i tried two already and making the last meal tonight. not only was it fun to try out new recipes, it also felt great to serve something so fresh and healthy. i am really looking forward to signing up and seeing how much i can stick to it over the next 3 months.
4) i was able to get in some really good snuggling with the pups. they are not usually allowed on the sofa because henry hangs out there.
5) husband and i have noticed that henry likes to be able to see one of us at all times. especially if i am trying to get something done like cooking dinner. my solution is break out the moby wrap and make him help me :) he seems to like being my helper.