and now, the point of this post:
do any of you mothers out there have one of those DRIA nursing covers? they seem to be one of the most overpriced products out there. i mean, sure its made of awesome jersey knit material and its super functional, but im pretty sure it can be homemade for about $15 and with very little knowledge of sewing. i would love for someone that has one to leave a comment about it. was it everything you hoped it would be and more? i have zero intention of purchasing or asking for one but i still feel like their pricing should be justified somehow (which they tried to do on their faqs page but im not buying it).
the only way i would pay $80 for this nursing cover:
- if it comes with a $3000 savings bond to be used for child's education.
- guaranteed no pain when breast feeding
- it was sewn together with unicorn hair
- helps melt away any and all pregnancy weight within 2 weeks of purchase
- with every use, the nursing cover tells you things like:
- "you are an awesome mom"
- "keep up the good work"
- "you look pretty today"
i have seen a few DIY tutorials online so i might give one a try and let you know how it turns out. now, if only i could get my hands on some unicorn hair ...