Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

maxed out

are you tired of the maxi trend yet?  not this girl!

one of my favorite fashion trends for this fall is the pleated maxi skirt.  maxi dresses and skirts have been "in" for a while but they keep making these skirts longer, flowier and pleatier {and yes, im pretty sure thats a word}. 

i stopped by f21 recently to find the perfect pleated skirt but i was having a hard time committing.

  maybe cause i really love this one:
   
via
i have always been a big fan of the super long dress or skirt ... even before it was fashionable.  i love being able to dress like a lady but not having to sit like one :) 

here are a few fall maxi looks im loving:
 
via
 
via
 
via
  
via

so i ask, do you love this look?  do you have a pleated maxi skirt?  if so, how will you rock it out for autumn?


5 comments:

  1. LOVE maxi dresses/skirts...but not loving the pleated ones. But I am sure they would look cute on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have one, but I have to comment that this:

    "i love being able to dress like a lady but not having to sit like one :)"

    that made me choke on my water. hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this quote:
    i love being able to dress like a lady but not having to sit like one.
    it's so true! i don't have a maxi skirt yet, but i am hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to explore the maxi in winter. It will be a new challenge for me. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's foundation work. When they get to 11th grade, it's an extension of anatomy and physiology coupled with kinetics and kinesiology, learning about the physics of exercise as well as energy systems. Why certain types of power training or resistance training work the way they do. I instituted a page on Riverside's website that we call the workout of the week. This is a change to bridge connections with the community as well as faculty and staff within Buffalo. I videotape my students teaching exercises. Usually it's four exercises. It's about a three-minute video, all on YouTube. It's fairly basic Marlboro Cigarettes. I like it because these students don't necessarily like to get in front of their peers and do teaching but when they're doing it in front of a camera they have more of a chance to express themselves Cigarettes Online.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...