Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

etsy ecstasy

its wedding season!  

so what could be more inspiring than to take a look at what vintage wedding dressing esty has to offer.  

here are a few that caught my eye:
via closet case vintage
via closet case vintage 
via closet case vintage
via re-enhabit 
via re-enhabit

via bohemian bisoux
and if thats not enough to inspire the vintage bride in you, head on over to ruffled to get an eye full!  this blog features the most amazing vintage weddings with even more amazing diy ideas.   

4 comments:

  1. the 3rd one is my favorite. i'm a sucker for high neck dresses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the thrid one but the last one looks fun to wear too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the las one is my favourite, and i like the 5th too.
    nice post!
    xoxo
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the vintage shots.

    windowshopz.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...