Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

19) dear readers,

day 19 - a picture and a letter


i have been so disconnected lately from my blog.  i miss interacting with my online world.  i have been doing a lot of skimming through and catching up on blogs from my mobile.  but what i miss is actually reading, commenting, allowing myself to search out, connect and most of all, to be inspired.  

i found the pic above from the state fair last year.  it kinda simplifies whats been going on in my life.  everything is moving, things are going well and im enjoying the ride, but not really seeing anything clearly and connecting with it.  ive been in one of those funks where i am constantly occupying my mind so i dont have to think about the spring cleaning i should be doing or who i havent called in a while.  i have been watching entirely too much tv when i should be taking a walk around the neighborhood.  

in the past couple of months, i have started a few blog posts, but when i read back thru its just not relevant in that particular moment.  so i delete it and move on with my evening instead of challenging myself to move forward.  i even let my blogiversary come and go without any excitement.  i was all like "blast, i missed my blogiversary ... i wonder whats on hulu?"  seriously elizabeth!?!?!  

anywho, heres to hoping i snap out of this soon before everyone stops following me.  i refuse to be a "blacker" (blog-slacker).

with love, 
elizabeth 

3 comments:

  1. you've been missed! hang in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, life happens. I don't think you need to apologize. But hey, welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been a total blacker. I know how you feel!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...