Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

flash back friday

today, i am flashing back to a time in my life when i learned a lot about myself, relationships and friendships.  when i moved away (dont get me wrong, it was only an hour away from where i grew up), i was surrounded by strong, beautiful people.  not only did i have friends that lived nearby, but in the people i met, i found sisters, mothers, aunts and mentors.  i shared so much of myself with these people, and in return they allowed me into their lives as well.  there are a few i see often, some we chat every now and then about getting together soon, and there are a couple i may never see again.  it is these relationships that helped mold me into who i am today ... and for that, i am very blessed!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute post!

    Hope you had a great weekend doll!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...