Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

seeking

i seek to be a better wife, sister, daughter, friend, aunt, cousin and employee. above all, i seek God with all my heart. there is comfort knowing that if i seek Him daily, everything else will fall into place.

i wanted to start blogging for several reasons

1) i am so blessed! talking to people about the things God is doing in my life makes my heart smile, period.

2) i have been blessed with a new camera. there is so much i have to learn about taking photos and capturing moments. so please bare with me.

3) my mind is full of "random thoughts by elizabeth" ... maybe someone out there cares what they are :)

this blog will be a documentation of my growth in faith, life and hopefully some talent as well.

enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! That's a lot of why I started a blog - although mine ended up having few words, and few pictures of my actual life. But I'm glad I finally listened to the encouragement. It's a great place to store things, to express things, and glorify God. Your blog is fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...