Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

currently ...

missing ... being pregnant.  i know, can you believe it?  i dont miss everything about it, but i was doing some pretty important stuff inside my body and it was really special.  

loving ... having to get dressed in the mornings.  ok, so im not sure how long this will last but its kind of nice having to take a shower and look presentable.  i do not have the discipline to do that when im home for the day. 

thinking about ... my future.  what are my goals, options and priorities? 

listening to ... my stomach growling.

drinking ... yummy water.

thankful for ... everything!!!  my cup runneth over. 

addicted to ... the smell of henry and giving him lots of kisses. 

dreading ... taking down my christmas decorations.  yes, they are still up ... dont judge me.  :)

watching ... friday night lights.  i had never seen even one episode until a couple of weeks ago and now im only a few episodes from finishing off season 5.  i think it might be as sad as when i finished reading the harry potter books ... like im loosing my best friends. 

dreaming of ... springtime!

excited about ... the new year.  everything thing is new this year.  new baby, new schedule, new body.  thats right ... im living in this body that served me well over the past year.  the trouble is i dont recognize it :) but im looking forward to taking good care of it.  i hope to do a few posts about my post baby weight loss and how husband and i are taking baby steps to a cleaner diet.  

3 comments:

  1. Most of our decorations are still up too. We did get the tree out of the house but mostly because we were tired of it shedding and I'm pretty sure it was a fire hazard. But I've got a very dead wreath on my front door that really should get tossed in the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hear hear on every account!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched and got hooked on Friday Night Lights when I was on maternoty leave too! I Loved it!
    I love this idea of Currently" and am going to steal it because it's been quiet around my blog lately!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...